Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bye Exam!

Assalamualaikum & hello brothers.sisters

How are you guys? How's your day? 
Great? 
Hee.. Just a short entry.

Alhamdulillah, I'm fine. I just finish my last paper on the evening.
Yeah.. Last paper... LAST paper... hehe
Good bye exam. XD


All six papers had been seated.
I already done my best and give my full blasts on it. 
Yeah.. I bring bazooka to the hall. haha
Now, just waiting for the result
And keep praying.


Next, I need to settle down my FYP part II
this week. Going to JPN with other crews, then go to the selected school and hopefully
they give us permission to run our program in their school. 
Yepp.. FYP part II...
May Allah simplest everything in whatever we do. 


After that, HOLIDAY... 7th's Term break from 23 Jan till 18 Feb.
It just around 1 month.
And in between, I will go to Langkawi Island with other course-mate.


I can't wait!!!!
Really
Really
Really
Excited

till then. May peace be upon to you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment