Thursday, January 5, 2012

7th term final exam

Assalamualaikum. and hello brothers & sisters.

My final examination for 7th term is already started.
I have 6 papers on that.

1 paper of Chemistry course (3rd January 2012)
yeah.. last 2 days. hee. 
what I can say..emm.. the paper is AWESOME. haha XD
It contains 4 parts.
It is so tough. And I never thought that the question will be like that.
maybe it because of I have no experience on answering questions that made by my Lec.
why? not because I didn't have quizzes, or test. like other section, I have it.
but for the quiz or test, we just create questions for certain topics and make the answer scheme.
 I don't want to think about that anymore.
Cause I have 5 more papers to think about.
(◕‿-)

1 paper of English course (5th January 2012)
 just now. begin on 2.30pm till 4.30pm. 2 hours.
but I leave the hall 20 minutes early.
no idea to write it more.
so, I just send the answer booklet and leave the hall.

4 papers to go. 

2 paper of Education course (7th & 8th January 2012)
2 paper of Mathematics course (13th & 18th January 2012)

wish me luck... pray for me. 
and for those who have an examination... I wish you ALL THE BEST... 
give your full blasts on it fellas.
ganbatte na (◕‿-)
and
may Allah bless you all.

till then. may peace be upon to you. 
calo~

2 comments:

  1. all the best for you..

    juz let go the previous paper.. focused on the coming paper.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... you too.. heee.. 4 paper je lagi kn..

    ReplyDelete