Monday, March 17, 2014

The exhausted weeks.

Salam Alaik.

Kaifa halukum?

I hope all of you doing fine. InshaAllah. May Allah bless.

Last week and this week gonna be the exhausted week for me.
This two weeks MAK's students sit for Test.
1st test for this year. 
An hour per paper. Five papers per day.
Just look at their face already make me tired.
I'm pity for them.
5 papers per day. Its really really really burdening.
Seriously.

And starting from last week,
students who participate in Ihtifal Riyadhi for any games
need to practice at the evening.
Test in the morning and practice in the evening.
Its really tough for them actually.
 
And I need to monitor them.

Today, the participants get an excuse
for not attending class.
They need to practice more.
because the event is already around the corner.
Same as tomorrow.

And I also need to monitor them.
That's my responsibility.
It's a bit tired for me but I'm okay with that since I love sports.
 
The Ihtifal will be held on 19,20 and 21 of March at SMAKT.
And I need to send them to the event
and most probably need to overnight there. 

Please. Do pray for them.
May Allah give success for them.
 The participants from Madrasah Arabiah Kluang.

Till then. May peace be upon to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment